<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18955641?origin\x3dhttp://evanesence-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 11, 2006♥THE TRUE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP.
eversince coming to tkgs, i realized the true meaining of the word.

FRIENDSHIP.

it means not backstabbing each other.
it means treating one another as family.
it means loving one another.
it means no one gets left out.
it means taking care of one another.
it means much more than this.

I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE FRIENDS.

SUZANNA. CHARMAINE. GINA. HUANG. DAPHNE.

thank you for teaching me the true meaning of friendship.

CITYNIGHTLIFE;

PROFILE♥

I am Lin Weihui and I love my school. I detest badminton but somehow I still stick with it because of my team. I do the stupidest things and take the retardest photos. I love chocolates and I eat them almost every single day. I think I love everyone in the whole wide world. I shop alot, and I admit I'll just die without shopping. I am really petty and I'll flare up and throw tantrums over the slightest things. Oh yes, you're gonna die a horrible death at midnight sharp if you don't remember my name.


NETWORK♥

;Andy
;Audrey
;Candice
;Carol
;Charmaine
;Christel
;Christopher
;Daphne
;Denise
;Elaina
;Emelia
;Georgina
;Jacelyn
;Jazreel
;Jiehui
;Jinghao
;JingYing
;Meryl
;Mong Chin
;Natalie
;Nicole
;Pamela
;Sharlyn
;Shivani
;Shuyin
;Suzanna
;Tessa
;Valerie
;WeiYi
;Whimsy
;YuTing


JUKE♥
Shake that thang, baby for that's why you drink that booze.


YESTERDAY♥

♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006

IN THE BIN♥
♥Genevieve on ♥Blogskins created this, and she is thankful to ♥phyzer on ♥deviantART for the image. No brushes were used, only special fonts from ♥DaFont.
SPEECH♥



CANDIDCAMERA♥

723239858l.jpg
DSCN7244.JPG

TO REMEMBER♥

1st AprilApril Fool's Day
2nt April HMT Oral Examination
3rd April Elenna's Birthday
24th April English Language
25th April Social Studies
30th April Biology
30th April Geography
2nd May HMT Paper 1
2nd May Additional Mathematics
4th May History Elective
7th May HMY Paper 2
7th May Mathematics